MC302 Premium Beard Oil
This MC302 Premium Beard Oil is made with 6 oils including Golden Jojoba Oil, and Castor Oil. Great for moisturizing and promotes beard growth. 3.2oz bottle
This product was hand-crafted by one of Night and Day's small business partners. Made by a black man for black men!
- Castor oil is commonly used as a treatment for dandruff, a common scalp condition characterized by dry, flaky skin on the head or under beard. Castor oil has been claimed to have a slew of benefits including strengthening strands, promoting hair growth, and nourishing dry scalp. Castor oil has moisturizing properties, which help lubricate the hair shaft, increasing flexibility and decreasing the chance of breakage.
- Hemp seed oil is rich in omega 3, 6 and 9. Hemp oil is packed with fatty acids that are necessary for maximizing beard growth. Hemp seed oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.
- Almond oil is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your beard at a cellular level. That makes your beard feel smoother to the touch. Using almond oil on your beard gives it a softer texture over time. Once almond oil is incorporated into your beard care routine, you may also notice that your beard is easier to comb through.
- Gold jojoba oil moisturizes dry skin, it softens rough cuticles, and it can relieve sunburns. Jojoba oil is similar to the natural sebum produced by humans. It has natural restorative esters identical to sebum and can be used as a natural emollient for the hair.
- Black Seed oil helps seal in the moisture in individual hair shafts because it’s rich in fatty amino acids. Due to the fatty acid in black seed oil, it helps strengthen, soften and condition each hair strand. Not everyone scalp produced the same amount of sebum, making hair type range from dry to oily. It helps normalize oil production on your hair scalp, which ensures your beard remains well conditioned without becoming greasy.